4-Hour Body author Tim Ferriss recommends supercharging our body by takng two tablespoons of organic almond butter on celery sticks before bed.
Make a pre-bed snack part of your nutritional program. One to two tablespoons of flaxseed oil (120–240 calories) can be used in combination with the celery-and-almond-butter to further increase cell repair during sleep and thus decrease fatigue.
- Made from 100% lightly roasted nuts
- Almonds are a good source of calcium, magnesium and vitamin E.
- Most alkaline of nuts
- Excellent source of monounsaturated fats
Lactose— Dairy— Wheat— Gluten—Yeast— Artificial flavours—Colours—Preservatives—GM Free—Kosher.
- Stir into hot cereal to add protein and healthy fat
- Substitute almond butter for tahini in hummus
- Replace peanut butter with almond butter in cookies
- Stir almond butter into stews for a rich thickness
- Spread almond butter on toast and top with bananas
- Make an almond butter wrap filled with cucumber, red onion and sprouts
Order from www.bgoecoshop.com now and take advantage of multiple jar deals!