Kampung Senang is a local charitable organisation started by Mr. James Low and Ms. Joyce Lye, with the vision of creating a global village of inner peace. They encourage waste reduction and respect for Mother Nature.
Kampung Senang runs:
- Mobility Aids services to wheel chair bound & needy sick (Wheels of Hope)
- Holistic Support for Cancer patients and their families
- Day care for elderly, students & children
- Courses on Holistic Living
- Sickness prevention with Healthy plant-based and organic diets. (organic farm)
How to contribute:
Log on to Give.sg – Run for Kampong Senang and make tax exempt donation online.